Financial & Intranet Administrator
Position: Financial and Intranet Administrator
We have an opportunity for a well-organized, technologically savvy individual who will be responsible for managing our company’s financial information in QuickBooks, preparing month end and fiscal year end reporting, maintaining the integrity of Clear Path's online store in Infusionsoft, and ensuring the effective operation of our company’s online intranet tool (QuickBase).
Job Duties include:
Financial information related:
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports for owners
- Serve as primary administrator of our QuickBooks software
- Assist in banking, A/R, A/P, and employee payroll activities
- Input daily financial information into the QuickBooks program
- Prepare customer invoices on a semi-monthly basis
QuickBase (Intranet) related:
- Serve as primary administrator of Clear Path’s online intranet
- Upload files, set up new projects, and create new data reports
- Monitor team performance and present results at our monthly team meeting
Online Store (Infusionsoft) related:
- Update pricing, promotional offers, and other details for workshops, webinars, and other services offered by Clear Path
Consulting support related:
- Assist in preparation of NEER analyses (WSIB’s financial impact reports)
- Experience with accounting and accounting software (preferably QuickBooks)
- Microsoft Excel experience a must, advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint) an asset
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong customer focus
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks with solid planning skills and use of good judgment
- Strong organizational, decision-making and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Clear Path Team
After you submit your application, please send a copy of your resume and a school transcript (if graduated within past 3 years) to email@example.com.
We appreciate all applications, but only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.