Wonder why your WSIB claim costs are higher than you'd like them to be?
Is your organization making some strategic mistakes when it comes to dealing with workplace injuries?
Here is a quick list of the biggest mistakes companies make that can lead to increased WSIB claim costs for your organization:
1. Lack of a company-wide commitment to safety and accident prevention
2. Absence of documented modified work options for injured workers
3. Not understanding how claim status affects your costs
4. Being uninformed about employer programs offered by the WSIB
5. Lack of regular communication
Want to learn more?
Consider registering for one of Clear Path's upcoming learning sessions:
You can also contact Anna Aceto-Guerin at (519) 624-0800 or email@example.com with any of your WSIB-related questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
We'd love to connect with you!
Clear Path Employer Services
295 Thompson Drive, Unit 2
Cambridge, Ontario N1T 2B9
T: (519) 624-0800
T: (888) 336-0950
F: (519) 624-0860
Website created by:
Hear More About Us:
Spread the Word: